I serve with Mercy Ships. Everything here, however, is my personal opinion and is not read or approved before it is posted. Opinions, conclusions and other information expressed here do not necessarily reflect the views of Mercy Ships

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Heading Home.


I am all packed after spending all night downsizing my 2 bags of 40 kilos to 1 bag at 22 kilo...slight mix up on the bag allowance. I did good only a few tears were shed when I had to part with some stuff that I did not want to part with. I was just trying to look at it as God trying to simplify my life just a little bit more. I think i did good after 19 months  gone all I have returning with me is one little bag. 

I head out tonight at 8pm from Tenerife, spend the night in Dublin, fly to Chicago in the am, and then to Stl early evening tomorrow. Please pray that the snow holds of until I get there. I do not want to have to relive last years disaster at the Chicago Airport. 

It has been an adventure of a life time and thanks for reading and keeping up as I went along. 

Merry Christmas... and Happy New Year. 




No comments: