I serve with Mercy Ships. Everything here, however, is my personal opinion and is not read or approved before it is posted. Opinions, conclusions and other information expressed here do not necessarily reflect the views of Mercy Ships

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Sorry-O

Oh my gosh I just realized I have not posted a blog since the 2nd of September. That is almost 2 weeks ago. It has been so long since I logged on to my account that I forgot the password. I have had somewhat of a writers block for the past few weeks, but you will be glad to read that I am still alive and I am back. I have new stories and lots of new photos.

This week the dental team is taking it easy. Our dentist is in bed with a bad back and we are only working a few half days this week. It is really nice but I would not want to do it all the time. Today I arrived back to the ship at 1:00 in the afternoon. It is a beautiful day out there today, so a friend and fellow co worker and I decided to hit deck 8 to get some sun. I just got done soaking up the rays and reading for the past few hours. It was glorious.

Now I am off to do a little tae-bo work out session. I have been noticing a bit of extra weight hanging out in my mid section and I can not have that. So I ordered a tae-bo dvd and it arrived today....... how exciting. I have high hopes for Billy Banks. Billy is going to do his best at getting me back in to shape. Jen and I have been doing this work out/eating plan for the past few weeks. Basically low carbs and no junk food. We are calling it 6 weeks to dead SEXY! We are currently ending week 4. We are not dead sexy yet....:(

Well that is all I time for now. Within the next couple of days I will post NEW stories and photos. Please don't give up on reading my blog....I promise I will do better

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me know how the work out with Billy works out I'm in need of a workout plan myself I was going down to Meyers and working out before the wedding but since I've been back to work and they are now closed from 1 to 3 pm when I would usually go I am finding alittle extra on my midddle also!!! Hope you have a great week. Your in our thoughts and prayers. Love ya, Tammy

Anonymous said...

Jess,
Just finished booking our tickets for Breckenridge. I think we may all need to get in shape for those snow cap mountains! You know those mountains are a killer if your not in shape. I wouldnt want to DIE on the way down. Cant wait till Dec 23 I think I might put our Christmas tree up this weekend LOL just kidding! Iam not rushing it am I? LOL!! I dont want to rush the beautiful fall that is starting to reveal its self. The weather here has been great. Well take care have a great weekend.
Love,Mom
God is good!!