I serve with Mercy Ships. Everything here, however, is my personal opinion and is not read or approved before it is posted. Opinions, conclusions and other information expressed here do not necessarily reflect the views of Mercy Ships

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Time is FLYING!

Two weeks from yesterday, I will be back in action on the Africa Mercy.

That makes me :

:) :) :) :) :) :) & Excited!

Things to pray about:

1. Funding

2. Benin Dental Team- We are still looking for a place/ facility that will allow us to set up our dental clinic. We thought we had one and it fell through.

3. Time with family and friends

4. My friend Tim and the people of Sudan. Tim is working with Samaritans Purse at the moment rebuilding churches and he emailed me today and informed me of a few villages that were attacked by the LRA. Many people were killed and many people are still missing. He worked in these two villages and is very familiar with them. He prays for Peace, Comfort, and Protection

5. Safe travels from St.Louis to Tenerife to meet back up with the ship and then the sail from Tenerife to Benin starting 31 of January and continuing until some where around the 8 of February I think......

6. Benin OUTREACH

No comments: