I serve with Mercy Ships. Everything here, however, is my personal opinion and is not read or approved before it is posted. Opinions, conclusions and other information expressed here do not necessarily reflect the views of Mercy Ships

Monday, January 26, 2009

What a Month

What a month and 3 days I have had at home, but it is time. Time to get back to the Africa Mercy and get back to work. I think I have done all my visiting that I am going to get in, said most of my goodbye, and am starting the task of packing AGAIN.

Starting tonight the weather man is calling for a wintery mix. That does not equal good flying weather especially with a layover in the greatest weather delayed airport in the world...Chicago O'Hare.


I depart STL at 11:30 am and and am scheduled to arrive in Tenerife 1:30 pm on Wednesday.


So get ready for another exciting adventure in Africa people! Once I get back and get settled posting will resume as normal. :)

Talk to you all once I get across the rather large body of water that separates us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back to the Mercy Ship. Glad your flights went well. Its pretty quite around home. Talk with you on thursday or maybe this weekend.
Love once again Mom