I serve with Mercy Ships. Everything here, however, is my personal opinion and is not read or approved before it is posted. Opinions, conclusions and other information expressed here do not necessarily reflect the views of Mercy Ships

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Busy being Home!

Just thought I would give you all a glimpse of how I am spending my time while I am home. Last night or actually early this morning 12:30 am, my brother and I found a long lost hidden treasure in our basement. Thee ORIGINAL Game Boy, and it still works. After a few minutes of brushing up on my gaming skills I was back to playing Super Mario Brothers.......maybe even better than I played 15 years ago. I am loving this time I am getting to spend with Nate and miss him already, and I haven't even left yet.





Tomorrow morning we fly to Colorado for the week to ski the beautiful Rocky Mountains. SNOW SNOW SNOW.... and I can't wait.



Keep me in your prayers as I continue to raise funding and prepare to return to Mercy Ships at the end of this month.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello