I serve with Mercy Ships. Everything here, however, is my personal opinion and is not read or approved before it is posted. Opinions, conclusions and other information expressed here do not necessarily reflect the views of Mercy Ships

Monday, December 29, 2008

A New Look for A New Year!

I have been working on updating the look and the content of my blog.
As I have been settling in to my short stay at home I have been directing my time towards family,friends, and raising more financial support for 2009.

If you are interested in helping financially support me you can do it through one of the following ways:

Secure Online -by clicking here

or

by sending a check to my Forwarding Agent Kay Blakeman at the following address

Kay Blakeman
c/o jessica campbell
1210 E 7th
Beardstown, IL 62618

For tax purposes, a receipt will be mailed to you. Thanks!

Also if you want to receive my mailings please email me your email address@ jeska297@hotmail.com

Continue to keep me in your prayers as I spend time with family and friends as well as prepare to return to Africa at the end of January.

May you experience Gods love in 2009!

No comments: