I serve with Mercy Ships. Everything here, however, is my personal opinion and is not read or approved before it is posted. Opinions, conclusions and other information expressed here do not necessarily reflect the views of Mercy Ships

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Fire Drill and Sail Off


Pictures from yesterday. In the morning an "At Sea" fire drill, just to make sure everything was ok before we left. The rest our pictures of departure and then a few of the sunset last night.

A few things that I am loving about being at sea.

1. The sea is a beautiful deep cobalt color... I have never seen anything like it.
2. The sun is out in full force...good for my tan.
3. The sky is so beautiful at night and the moon is so big.... tonight metier shower.
4. I am sleeping really well..... the swaying of the ships makes me fill like I am being rocked back and forth.


We are currently some where off the cost of Guinea. We are Moving right along.




Emily and I at the fire drill


I am ready...for whatever comes our way while at sea.


Paul taking my picture from Deck 8 while we were waiting to depart Liberia.


Carmen and I on Deck 8.


Oh my Gosh.... we are moving




Leaving the port

Looking back to where we had just been docked for the past 11 months



Sunset last night......



No comments: