I serve with Mercy Ships. Everything here, however, is my personal opinion and is not read or approved before it is posted. Opinions, conclusions and other information expressed here do not necessarily reflect the views of Mercy Ships

Monday, December 22, 2008

I'm going home



I have this tear off calendar that I have been reading this year, and a few months ago I remember turning to December 22 and writing Going Home. It wasn't until today that I actually read the quote. I found it rather appropriate and fitting.

My flight leaves Tenerife at 6pm my time and after an overnight layover in Germany, a short stop in Chicago, and a short flight to St.Louis from Chicago I will be home. Pray for good weather and NOOOO snow or ice.

What an Amazing time I have had these past 6month. What an Amazing God we serve.

PS for those of you who don't know I will be returning to the Africa Mercy January 28, for a year in Benin West Africa. So this is not good bye , just a simple vacation home.

More to come on that later.


See you all SOON!

No comments: