I serve with Mercy Ships. Everything here, however, is my personal opinion and is not read or approved before it is posted. Opinions, conclusions and other information expressed here do not necessarily reflect the views of Mercy Ships

Friday, December 5, 2008

Black Out Weekend

Tomorrow at 7am a ship wide black will be in effect. There is a need for some work to be performed on the ship in order for us to sail away to Spain next week. The definition of ship wide black out is.... no water, no electricity, no power sucking toilets, no air conditioner, no food, no lights, no entertainment, no nothing.....

Everything will be shut down at least until Sunday afternoon ish at the earliest.

With that being said.... the ship is going to be HOT and DARK, and will somewhat resemble a dark bat cave.

I will be heading of ship tomorrow at 8:30am to head to the orphanage for the last time and from there I will be heading to a guest house on the beach. It will be Monday at the earliest before I have contact with anyone via the Internet. Just FYI!

17 days People! I can't wait!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope your last visit at the orphange will be sweet I know you have a very special relationship with the children there and that they will always hold a special place in your heart. Have a great time at the beach house and get prepared for the cold weather you will be coming home to in 17 days!!!!! I'm praying for you, love Tammy