I serve with Mercy Ships. Everything here, however, is my personal opinion and is not read or approved before it is posted. Opinions, conclusions and other information expressed here do not necessarily reflect the views of Mercy Ships

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I am HOME!


After 33 hours of traveling, a canceled flight, and a 6 hr delay I have made it home....and it is oh so wonderful. There are time when I find myself in a daze and wonder where am I really and the there are times when I find myself thinking about all of my friends who are still on the ship or at home on holiday....... I am finding it really hard to find words to sum up the past 6 1/2 months and I am also find it hard to express "what my favorite thing was" but I know I am so blessed and thankful to be home with all the ones I love so much.
I have been reunited with best friends/ family and I am looking forward to seeing the rest of them real soon.
I drove my car today
I had GOOD homemade food
I went to church
Took a bath
Slept in a Queen size bed
Played and loved on my Dogs
Held my friends 4 month old baby for the first time
Congratulated Kristy on her engagement
Showed Pictures
Told stories
All in one day!
This will be my last post for at least a few weeks.
More to come once I get fundraising under way and start to prepare to return which by the way I leave January 27 to head to Spain to meet back up with the ship.
So until then I will be fully immersed with friends and family and the fun that comes along with them.
Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS and enjoy the little moments that God has blessed us with.
Often they are the most overlooked but the most abundant.

No comments: