I serve with Mercy Ships. Everything here, however, is my personal opinion and is not read or approved before it is posted. Opinions, conclusions and other information expressed here do not necessarily reflect the views of Mercy Ships

Monday, December 15, 2008

My View

This is the view from my office. HAHA I had some busy work to get done today, and instead of sitting in a stuffy ship office I decided to take my work outside to deck 8. So while I worked I enjoyed the views. I have decided that regardless of the nice views I am almost over the excitement of sailing, and we have 3 days left. God help us all!

Currently we are somewhere..... I think we are in between Senegal still and Mauritania.


Side NOTE: This time next week I will be getting ready to head to the airport......with that final destination being. HOME!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah!!!!! I know there are some people here who can't wait to see you. Happy sailing

Anonymous said...

AHHHHHHH SEVENNNYAAAAAAAA BELISIWANAH!!!!!!! I can't believe you are almost home! Just a few more days and you will be bck in the good old U S of A. A few things have changed since you left: We elected a black president, the McDonald's McRib is back, Nate shot some deer, and you are supposed to give your cousins super huge presents on X-Mas so keep that in mind when you are shopping for me. A few things didn't change though, the Cubs still haven't won the World Series (Praise God). I am going to bring Rockband to your parents house on X-Mas so we can play guitars again, you better practice up on your dance moves HAHAHAHAHA Alright that's about all I've got right now, everybody misses you and can't wait for you to get back.
See you soon Jess