I serve with Mercy Ships. Everything here, however, is my personal opinion and is not read or approved before it is posted. Opinions, conclusions and other information expressed here do not necessarily reflect the views of Mercy Ships

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Well that was FUN!

Pictures from the last day of packing and moving the dental clinic. This happened a week ago, I know. However I no longer have a camera...mine was broken at the orphanage, and I am a depending on other peoples pictures to get me through until I can get home and get a new camera.



I just felt like I should post the pictures from the final day considering I had taken you on a packing journey starting with day one of pack up. Blog Closure if you will.

At the end of the day last Wednesday........ a fellow co worker and I sat back and said.....

WELL THAT WAS FUN!

Tomorrow we sail! WOO HOO!


Loading up the truck

At the end of the day



What once was our clinic is now and empty room


unloading at the ship


The container where all our stuff will be stored until Benin


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So tomorrow is leaving day! We are so happy here that your coming home to us,but sad that you are leaving so many new friends there. You are right someday there will be no goodbyes and God must be smiling down on you and your new friends on ship and there in Liberia and Iam sure he is saying well done good and faithful servants. God Bless all you and tell everyone on MS to have a blessed holiday with their family and safe travels.
Love Mom and Dad