I serve with Mercy Ships. Everything here, however, is my personal opinion and is not read or approved before it is posted. Opinions, conclusions and other information expressed here do not necessarily reflect the views of Mercy Ships

Monday, August 3, 2009

New Outfits

Today I received two new outfits from a patient as a thank you gift. They are very nice and fit very well as you can tell in the pictures below. Nice thought but not exactly my style or is it? 




This one is a shirt and a wrap skirt in the gorgeous color of light brown. It even included a head wrap. 
This one is a pants set..... a little big don't you think? 
So big that Liz and I can both fit in it...... hahah 

1 comment:

Nick said...

Wow those Africans r stylin. Maybe you can wear that to one of their discos. See u soon