I serve with Mercy Ships. Everything here, however, is my personal opinion and is not read or approved before it is posted. Opinions, conclusions and other information expressed here do not necessarily reflect the views of Mercy Ships

Friday, March 14, 2008

Passport Update

UPDATE:
My new passport came today!!!!!!!!!! YAY! I am now free to wonder the world until 2018. My appointment to start getting my shots in for April 4th. I love having Fridays off I get so much work done.

and for your reading pleasure: http://www.mnnonline.org/article/10393

an article I found on Mercy Ships on the the Mission Network News



HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND EVERYONE!

1 comment:

georgia arenz said...

Jess,
I'm sooooo proud of you!!!! I can't imagine how proud you've made your parents! Thank you for letting us be a part of this great adventure! Remember God uses ordinary people to do extra ordinary things in His kingdom! Don't worry about your Mom, we'll take care of her! We are already dragging your dad and her to Mexico!!! (forgive my spelling, I can't spell either!)

love ya Georgia