I serve with Mercy Ships. Everything here, however, is my personal opinion and is not read or approved before it is posted. Opinions, conclusions and other information expressed here do not necessarily reflect the views of Mercy Ships

Friday, March 28, 2008

The Secret is Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday was “the day” I told my work that my last day will be May 22. They took it well, and now I can go to work guilt free. WOO HOO!!!! I have to admit I was a bit apprehensive about telling them. I am not going to lie…this entire adventure still seems like a make believe dream that I am hoping becomes reality. It is still hard to believe that in less than 2 months I will not have a paying job and in a little over 2 months I will be LEAVING the country.



From left to right Cindy my assistant, Stacey the other hygienist, Me, Cheka my other assistant


I will greatly Miss my girls (Cindy, Stacy, and Cheka) at work, we have grown close over the past year……. but I know they are supporting me and that helps out TONS!

Today I am getting my first round of shots! Hepatitis A, Tetanus Booster, and Polio. Next Friday I get Yellow Fever, Typhoid, and my Malaria RX. Pray that my side effects are minimal.

Updated Prayer List:

Minimal side effects from the shots
Malaria Pills are CHEAP and not 10$ a day…. I need 210 days worth…
Continued Funding Flow Thanks!
Time with Family and Friends over the next 2 months…… my weekends are getting booked and my free time left with them is getting limited.
My spirits….. as the littlest things seems to get me sad these days

No comments: