I serve with Mercy Ships. Everything here, however, is my personal opinion and is not read or approved before it is posted. Opinions, conclusions and other information expressed here do not necessarily reflect the views of Mercy Ships

Friday, May 2, 2008

My itnerary for the next month

One month and 7 days. WOW! My elders always told me to never wish time away because it will be here and gone before you know it. I always thought they were crazy and had no clue what they were talking about..... Well I was once again wrong. I guess wisdom and knowledge comes with age :) My time here in the US is quickly coming to and end and I am jam packed with things on the calendar. I thought I would share with you all what my next month looks like. Here we go:

This weekend
May 2 Agape Fest aka David Crowder Concert with some dearly loved friends
May 3 Cards vs Cubs game with Nate Dawg

Next weekend
MOVE OUT OF MY APARTMENT/ Unpacking my belonging at my parents house/mothers day/my good friend Alaina graduates with her MBA and moves home :(

I was setting around the other night thinking hmmm I kinda like this place......when I moved in here a year ago I told my mom I am staying here until I A. buy a house or B. move away from the area. I guess God had plans for option B when I said move away from the area I was in my mind think oh I don't know maybe move to St.Louis or Denver CO ( A city I would love to live in) I was never thinking a year later I would be packing up and moving to Liberia..... oh how God can be rather persistent......... :)

Monday & Tuesday May 12,13 OFF!!!!!! I took 2 vacations days

Friday May16- Sunday May 18 Road trip to Colorado with Nate. My brother has been given an amazing opportunity to work at a National Park in Co this summer....and I being the big sister that I am didn't think it was a good idea for him to drive all the way there by himself. So Friday the 16 we are leaving really early in the morning driving 13 hr to Denver. Saturday we are going to Denver things and then Sunday morning he drops me off at the airport I fly back to Stl and he heads another 3 hrs ne to rifle.

I am really excited to get to spend some QUALITY bonding time with the brother I am not sure if he is as equally excited..... I think deep down he is :)

Monday May 19 VACATION DAY!!!!! and dr's apt

Thursday May 15 Work party for me

Thursday May 22 LAST DAY OF WORK!!!! & dinner with Kacy :)

Monday May 26-June2 Family Vacation in Colorado

June 2-9 Home in Beardstown

June 8 Last Sunday @ FCC

June 10 Back in St.Louis to fly out

as you can see my coming days are super busy, please be praying that I am able to get all the things that need to be done, done between now and June. Also be praying for me as I wrap things up that I can be excited about this new adventure and not get down and discouraged by all the "change" that is taking place in my life. I know with out a doubt that this is where God wants me at least for the next 7 months....but it is REALLY hard to pack up my life here.

Thanks for the support! Love you all
~jess

No comments: