I serve with Mercy Ships. Everything here, however, is my personal opinion and is not read or approved before it is posted. Opinions, conclusions and other information expressed here do not necessarily reflect the views of Mercy Ships

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

After Work Fun!!!!

This was a little after work fun Jen and I had today! Thought you would like to check out the photos and video footage. I bet you all wish you could have mini scooter races with your co-worker on a dock with the Atlantic Ocean surrounding you after you got of work today.

Oh the joys of living and working on a hospital ship in Africa!! I love it!











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

jess,
As we can see you drive your scooter in Liberia like you do your car here. Did we see that the wheels seem to be up on the curb in one of the pictures. Ha Ha!!! It looked like you were having a good time.
love Mom and Dad