I serve with Mercy Ships. Everything here, however, is my personal opinion and is not read or approved before it is posted. Opinions, conclusions and other information expressed here do not necessarily reflect the views of Mercy Ships

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Close Call

This morning we had to make an emergency evacuation maneuver due to the threat of pirates seizing the boats docked at port. So we are currently at sea AGAIN................. 

Us pulling away from the dock.

Just Kidding!!!!!!! We had to move docks to re-fuel. We are stuck on the ship however and can not get off until tomorrow when we return to our original dock. So today is a relaxation day.

Docked on a different dock and receiving fuel.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU JUST MADE MY HEART STOP!!!!! I HAD TO READ THIS TWICE AND WAS READING IT AGAIN FOR THE THIRD TIME TO JACK WHEN I SCROLLED DOWN ONLY TO REALIZE YOU WERE KIDDING!!!!! And I am so thankful you were. Hope you get to go back to port soon. Love ya, Tammy

mom said...

Did anyone ever tell you that april fools joke happen only on april 1st. My heart stopped to! You little jokester!!! We are watch the cardinals and cubs play baseball its in the 11th ending tied up still. Go Cardinals!!!!
love mom
OOOOPPPPPSSSSSS the stinking cubs just hit a homerun 7-5 rats Nate is not happy oh boy now Nate is replay all the cards mistakes lol we sure miss you being home more later

Unknown said...

Fantastic, Jessica; I was suckered in even though I knew the truth! The funny thing was, you explained it so matter-of-factly (and with a bit of annoyance I believe) that I received your news as calmly as you probably didn't intend it. Very funny...mmmm...dry humor, that's good stuff.

Thanks for the entertainment and great documentation photos!