I serve with Mercy Ships. Everything here, however, is my personal opinion and is not read or approved before it is posted. Opinions, conclusions and other information expressed here do not necessarily reflect the views of Mercy Ships

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Deer Slayer Strikes Again!

That is right my brother Nate loves to hunt, and this past weekend he killed.... what he is calling "the buck of a lifetime." haha anyway I have been telling people about it so here are a few pictures. It was a 35 pointer with 29 of those being scorable. Not sure what all that means but.

After talking with my brother on the phone and listening to how excited he was after this kill, I realized we could not be more different from one another if we tried. HOWEVER I love him sooo much and our difference make it more enjoyable. After all what would this world be like if everyone was just alike... BORING. My brother will always prefer the country and I will always prefer the city but that doesn't mean I love him anyless and that I can't wait to see him in 10 weeks and 1 day. Oh and that also doesn't mean I won't enjoy myself some deer chili once I get there. :)



No comments: