I serve with Mercy Ships. Everything here, however, is my personal opinion and is not read or approved before it is posted. Opinions, conclusions and other information expressed here do not necessarily reflect the views of Mercy Ships

Thursday, November 19, 2009

10,000th.....

Introducing our 10,000th Patient.......

The dental team treated it's 10,000 patient today. It was rather exciting for me especially because this is the goal I personally set for us before the outreach even began and now we have actually achieved it. I think this is a testimony to how HARD we have been working these past 10 months.

When I think of the many volunteer crew and patients that have passed through the gates at the Dental Clinic this outreach it amazes me. Meeting this goal represents the hard work of many people of all ages and nationalities treating and caring for one patient at a time one day at a time. 

WAY TO GO DENTAL TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

1 comment:

mom said...

Praise be to God for such great works while using such great servants! Way to go dental team!!!!