I serve with Mercy Ships. Everything here, however, is my personal opinion and is not read or approved before it is posted. Opinions, conclusions and other information expressed here do not necessarily reflect the views of Mercy Ships

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Do you know what this means.....?

What I hold in my hand is very important. It is the hand over manual for the NEXT dental coordinator. Which means I am ALMOST done.............. can you believe it. 

I spent all day trying to explain my job for the next God selected coordinator and the entire time I couldn't stop thinking how fast my appointed time has flew by...my mom might beg to differ. :) 

I am:
8 clinic days
5 clean up days
7 days of wrapping up
10 days of sailing
5 days in Tenerife,
1 1/2 days in the air 
## and a few other odd days

          AWAY FROM BEING HOME!!!!
 

No comments: