I serve with Mercy Ships. Everything here, however, is my personal opinion and is not read or approved before it is posted. Opinions, conclusions and other information expressed here do not necessarily reflect the views of Mercy Ships

Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday's Patient Pick! Prison Edition.

Yesterday and Today the Dental Team went to the Cotonou Prison to work. We treated 310 patients in 2 days and had a blast doing it. More photos to come tomorrow or Sunday. This brings me to my patient pick. The gentleman below was one of the first ones in line to receive treatment. After his tooth was extracted he decided to show off a pit for the camera. He also decided he liked me and thought it was necessary to present me with a nice pair of sandals (picture below).  At the end of today we had a little sing and dance time and a few of the prisoners joined us in our celebration.... one of them being FRIDAY PATIENT PICK- prison Edition. :)  



Please do not bypass the hugeness of this mans muscles. 
Being a poser
My lovely small sandals, which I love and will keep forever.

No comments: