I serve with Mercy Ships. Everything here, however, is my personal opinion and is not read or approved before it is posted. Opinions, conclusions and other information expressed here do not necessarily reflect the views of Mercy Ships

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Flash Back!!!!!!!!

So I just spent the last hr reading over all my previous posts. I started in February at my very first post EVER.... and I read all the way up to the post I just posted a few days ago. What a journey it has been. Reading all my past posts made me think one thing.... I DONT WANT THIS TO END!!!!!! I never knew being the hands and feet of Jesus could be so much fun.

Anyway reading the first few posts made me have flash backs to all the feelings and emotions I had in preparing to come to Mercy Ships..... and now look at me. I am getting in car wrecks and living to tell about it. :) I just remember all the preparation and excitement I had in getting ready to pack up and head to Liberia, and now that I am here I don't want to go. I do however MISS my FAMILY and FRIENDS, and can't wait to see them in December.

Speaking of family and friends...tomorrow is my LOVELY Mom's Birthday. Check back tomorrow for a special tribute to Therese Campbell for her bday.

I have a few Praises and a few Prayer requests.

Let start with Praises:

1.The driver of our car was charged for being at fault in the accident. He could be in jail for 2 years but he isn't PRAISE GOD, instead we have to buy the other guy a new car out of our very own pockets. Well today we found out that we had 2 unknown donations made.... 1 for 2,000$ and another for 1,800$. Guess how much the car is that we purchased today 3,800$. HMMMM

2. Today are driver received papers that were singed, stamped, and dated. He is FREE and no longer a criminal. YAY!!!!!

We are moving full speed ahead through this disaster.

Prayer:

1. Prayer for me dear friend Kacy.She leaves for the missions field in less than 2 weeks. After reading all my previous blogs today it made my heart go out to her. I know how the next few weeks are going to be for her and I pray strength and joy to her. I pray she is always aware of her call, and I pray she can enjoy these last few days with family and friends!

Love you Kacy.. thinking of you and praying for you!

2. Pray for me. I am starting to look into future options for my future. hahaha future future future. Pray that God can be clear in where and what He wants me to do. Pray that I can go and do whatever it is that he asks me to do where ever that be at home or overseas.

3. Tomorrow our driver of the car heads back up to Totota to finalize things with the authorities. Pray things go as planned. He and we are ready to be DONE with this.


Thanks for all the support, Don't forget to check back tomorrow for the tribute to my MOTHER!

No comments: