I serve with Mercy Ships. Everything here, however, is my personal opinion and is not read or approved before it is posted. Opinions, conclusions and other information expressed here do not necessarily reflect the views of Mercy Ships

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Funnel Cake Goodness!

Emily and I proudly whipped up an all time American treat for our fellow crew members this Tuesday evening. We got in touch with Rachel Ray and she shared her secret funnel cake recipe with us. We could not believe that these people had been living without this glorious treat. We had LOTS of fun making them and more fun sharing them with other crew members. Thank you Rachel Ray!















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jessica you are a NUT!

Anonymous said...

I was just looking for a recipe for funnel cakes when I happened upon ur site. How awesome of you to be doing what you are doing. You have a good heart. When you leave there are going to be some sad (and fat) people. LOL! Take care!