I serve with Mercy Ships. Everything here, however, is my personal opinion and is not read or approved before it is posted. Opinions, conclusions and other information expressed here do not necessarily reflect the views of Mercy Ships

Thursday, March 26, 2009

NEW PICTURES!!!!!!!!!

I realized the other day as I hung my head in shame, that I had not put any new pictures up since I had been back. SOoooooo now they are up. Click on the pictures below to view more of the same category. Each picture takes you to a new set of photos. You can also click the titles on the right hand side of the blog under PHOTOS, that will get you there as well.

Enjoy! and I promise I won't wait so long to add more.
Thanks ~jess

The Beach
Tenerife
Arriving in Benin
Just Hiking Around
Ganvie- Stilt Village
The Dental Clinic
Babs Dock
Around Town

No comments: