I serve with Mercy Ships. Everything here, however, is my personal opinion and is not read or approved before it is posted. Opinions, conclusions and other information expressed here do not necessarily reflect the views of Mercy Ships

Monday, June 16, 2008

In Awe

When was the last time you stood in awe of God? I mean really took some time to stand in awe. I can tell you one thing I don't do it enough. I have been here less than a week and I have not only stood in awe I have fallen on my knees in awe of the Lords amazing power, grace, and mercy. You don't have to be in Liberia to stand in awe. There are traces of God's awesomeness all around us.


2 LORD, I have heard of your fame; stand in awe of your deeds, O LORD.
Renew them in our day, in our time make them known; in wrath remember mercy.

Habakkuk 3:2

No comments: