I serve with Mercy Ships. Everything here, however, is my personal opinion and is not read or approved before it is posted. Opinions, conclusions and other information expressed here do not necessarily reflect the views of Mercy Ships

Monday, June 23, 2008

My place of work- the dental clinic

Pictures of the dental clinic

Redemption Hospital. The dental clinic is located in a single room inside this hospital.

Before we start setting up in the morning

The clinic all ready for patients

Henry a day worker setting up the generators- without the generators we would have nothing

Alvin another day worker setting up tarps to block the rain
Sterilization area

Instruments

My workstation

My hygiene table with all my "stuff" on it



African lunch is made by a local every day.... it looks not so good but it is VERY good.
Agnes my assistant..... she is great

No comments: