I serve with Mercy Ships. Everything here, however, is my personal opinion and is not read or approved before it is posted. Opinions, conclusions and other information expressed here do not necessarily reflect the views of Mercy Ships

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Under Construction

I am working on updating. I am trying to set up a photo sharing account and a few other things that will make it easier for me to share photos and info with all of you back home. It all takes time considering the internet is a little on the slow side and I really only have time to work on it on the weekends. Check back in the next couple of days for new posts, updates, and photos.

Tonight I am going into the city for dinner with the dental team. My first encounter with eating out in Africa...it should be an experience.

Love you all and thanks for all the emails and encouragement. It means the world to me, keep them coming.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So our daughter the dental hygienist/teacher now, do they call you Miss.Campbell( ha ha) The little kids are adorable. I like their uniforms. It looks like the Jesus movie was just like the old drive in movies but where are the cars. What a great opportunity to share Jesus.
Love,
Mom and Dad

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for all the updates and the pictures it really helps us relate to what you are doing there. Jessica it is an honor to be able to send e-mails and words of encouragement. You are such a blessing!!!! Love ya, Tammy