I serve with Mercy Ships. Everything here, however, is my personal opinion and is not read or approved before it is posted. Opinions, conclusions and other information expressed here do not necessarily reflect the views of Mercy Ships

Monday, November 24, 2008

Get in the time machine........Dec 24, 2008

This time next month I will be sitting at home on my parents new couch with my momma and my Maggie talking about all the Lord has taught me, showed me, and provided me over the past 6 1/2 months.

This time next month I will be giving my dad the Liberian money I will have brought back for him to add to his collection oh and telling him how he is the best dad in the world of course.

This time next month I will be hugging and kissing my brother like there is no tomorrow..... because I missed him soooo much.

This time next month I will be enjoying the Holidays with all my friends and family

This time next month I will be catching up on all the Grey Anatomy that I have missed since September

This time next month I will be eating GOOD food

This time next month I will be HOME!!!! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise God,
Keeping all your travels covered in prayer. It has been a wonderful journey for us all.

Anonymous said...

I think Dorthy (on the Wizard of Oz)said it best THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see you and hear all about how God has blessed you and the people of Africa these past 6 months. I'm praying for you love ya, Tammy

Anonymous said...

Its gonna be a great day!
I also am excited to see you and hear of all the wonders you have experienced.
May the Lord who brings salvation bring you home safely.

Jack