I serve with Mercy Ships. Everything here, however, is my personal opinion and is not read or approved before it is posted. Opinions, conclusions and other information expressed here do not necessarily reflect the views of Mercy Ships

Friday, September 18, 2009

Friday's Patient Pick!

I thought I would start posting pics of my favorite patient of the day on Fridays. Just to mix it up and bring something new to the blog.


So today's Friday Patient Pick is...drum roll please........... Momma Clarisse.

I just loved her sweet and innocent attitude that was accompanied by her very fashionable look. 

For a 67 year old she has it going on !.!.! 





2 comments:

Phyllis said...

Hi Jessica, my daughter Megan Bell is a PT there on board with you now. Look her up, you seem very much like her. Love your pics. Bless you for your service. Phyllis Bell

mom said...

Those shoes kinda remind me of those ruby red slippers you wore on trick or treat one year!! Ha Ha
Love ya Mom