I serve with Mercy Ships. Everything here, however, is my personal opinion and is not read or approved before it is posted. Opinions, conclusions and other information expressed here do not necessarily reflect the views of Mercy Ships

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

New Pictures

Hello MOM. (who has been requesting a photo update for weeks now)
Finally I have new pictures on my Flicker Page. 
Click on the Photos below to look at more from the particular event 
Check it out
Love YOU!


Dental Team working at the Refugee Camp last month.
BED0908_DENTALREFUGEE_DB0039_LO

80's Dance Party on Deck 8 a few weeks ago.
rolland_80's_dance_24

A weekend Hiking in Togo (last month)
Togo 14_Aug 071

Sunday night we went to an African Carnival... It was GREAT FUN!

1 comment:

mom said...

hey jess,
thanks for the wonderful pic and Iam sure everyone else is glad that I requested them as well.
Oh my its October only 83 more days!!!!!
Nate is on his way home as I type this its been along time since May slowly my kids are returning back to the nest(at least for awhile)