I serve with Mercy Ships. Everything here, however, is my personal opinion and is not read or approved before it is posted. Opinions, conclusions and other information expressed here do not necessarily reflect the views of Mercy Ships

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Wild Hogs.

My dad and brother the two on the left hand side of the picture below, are currently on a 6 day/4 State motorcycle tour with two other father son groups from our church back home. This is the second day and I have been updated frequently thanks to the wonderful advancements in the cell phone world. Please keep them in your prayers as they continue to bike around the northern sates of the USA. I believe today is Utah. 
Biking through the mountains must be an amazing experience for them. 


Them at Black Canyon.. I think in Colorado.  Yesterday Day 1

2 comments:

mom said...

Are they having fun or what? The wives that were left behind are heading out Saturday for a weekend of shopping!! Wish you could go with us maybe I will buy you alittle something hum its a surprise.
Love your lonely Mom and the two dogs maggie and sadie

Anonymous said...

Oh my the picture of them by the sign makes them look like a rock group!! Haha. Hope everything is going well we miss you!!

The brewers!