I serve with Mercy Ships. Everything here, however, is my personal opinion and is not read or approved before it is posted. Opinions, conclusions and other information expressed here do not necessarily reflect the views of Mercy Ships

Sunday, May 24, 2009

I am back.....


I arrived back to the ship Friday night at 8:30 my time. I walked up the gang way and the Gurkhas (the security guards from Nepal) greeted and welcomed me back. They said are you hungry we made you food?  So I walked up to the front desk turned in my passport, received the key to my room, dropped my bags off at my front door,hugged my roommates, and made my way to the Gurkhas room for some dinner. With-in 15 mins of arrival I found myself sitting on the floor of the Gurkhas cabin eating Nepalese food. I thought to myself..... how does this happen ?.? 

and yesterday  I fell a sleep on a lounge chair with my surroundings being palm trees and the ocean. 
Tomorrow BACK TO WORK.....................

1 comment:

Tammy said...

It was good to see you I hope you had a great time with the family!! Your in my prayers, love ya!!