I serve with Mercy Ships. Everything here, however, is my personal opinion and is not read or approved before it is posted. Opinions, conclusions and other information expressed here do not necessarily reflect the views of Mercy Ships

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Vacations is over..... time to head back.

My 10 days at home are over and tomorrow morning I leave to head back to Africa for another
 6 months. My time here has went by really FAST..... and I have been really BUSY, but it has been GREAT. Come Friday 1pm your time 7pm my time I will be 
back on the Africa Mercy. Time flies when your having fun!  

Here are a few pictures of my time at home. 


Cards VS Cubs- CARDS win! 


THE ZOO! 




Forest Park in the Summer Time... is sooooo Nice!
Nate's Graduation

1 comment:

mom said...

We miss you here already
love mom