I serve with Mercy Ships. Everything here, however, is my personal opinion and is not read or approved before it is posted. Opinions, conclusions and other information expressed here do not necessarily reflect the views of Mercy Ships

Friday, May 1, 2009

Land Rovers and the Dental Team

Land Rover Owner International Magazine (the world's best selling Land Rover magazine) is exploring the possibility of featuring Mercy Ships and our use of Land Rovers in one of their issues.

So we ( the crew) have been asked to submit any photos that we might have work or play with the vehicles in the shot. Given this opportunity the Dental Team decided that we were GOING to make the magazine.... haha so here are our submissions. Regardless we had a BLAST taking the pictures today. :)

You never know in the future you might see our picture in Land Rover Owner International Magazine.

2 comments:

mom said...

My vote is the picture with the DRAMA QUEEN on the hood of the land rover gee I wonder who that might be???????? I love your enthusiasm.

Another month down WOO HOO !!
See ya in 10 days!!!
Love your Mama

Nate Brewer said...

Jess, I hope they don't let you drive these things. I could only imagine the moves you could pull. I hope you are well. We are thinking of you here.
-Nate Brewer