I serve with Mercy Ships. Everything here, however, is my personal opinion and is not read or approved before it is posted. Opinions, conclusions and other information expressed here do not necessarily reflect the views of Mercy Ships

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Rain Is Starting.....

The rainy season is coming... and with it it brings flooded roads, water in the generators, water in the gas, unhappy patients, and a messy clinic. But we must carry on and all we can do is SMILE and embrace the rain. :)


The Road to the clinic this morning. This is actually a good day for this road.
Please cover the generator before water gets in and it stops working. Do you like our covering a sheet of TIN. That is me begging them.

Rain from deck 7 Saturday night. It was crazy blowing wind. You could not even open the door without getting drenched.

Last week there was a rain storm in the middle of the afternoon and I did not bring my rain coat soooo Emmanuel and I made rain coats out of HUGE trash bags.
The work must go on. Rain or shine!.... and this is only the beginning of the beginning. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Fantastic picture and narratives, Jessica! Thanks for sharing. I particularly liked the deck eight one. I felt like I was there :-)

mom and dad said...

Now we know why you wanted such an expensive rain jacket(You just might be getting your $$$worth out of that one) We can't wait until Monday your doggie misses you (so do we) Have a safe flight.
See Ya Monday Afternoon