I serve with Mercy Ships. Everything here, however, is my personal opinion and is not read or approved before it is posted. Opinions, conclusions and other information expressed here do not necessarily reflect the views of Mercy Ships

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Christmas in July

Today the Africa Mercy crew celebrated Christmas in July. One might ask what you do to celebrate Christmas in July and my honest response would be I have no clue. Regardless we celebrated with goodies, gifts, fellowship, and decorations. It was kind of a tease to me….. I walked into the midships lounge this morning and to my pleasant surprise It was Christmas time in there. I had to look at my watch and double check the date. For a minute I thought I was dreaming that it was December and Christmas and time to go home. I was thinking man 6 months REALLY went by fast…. And I am not sure I am ready to go home just yet maybe I will extend. Haha :) Below are pics from Christmas in July Mercy Ships style.








No comments: