I serve with Mercy Ships. Everything here, however, is my personal opinion and is not read or approved before it is posted. Opinions, conclusions and other information expressed here do not necessarily reflect the views of Mercy Ships

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Mail Plea

Hello All!

Sorry I have been slacking on emailing and blogging this week. I had a visit from the stomach bug. It started on Monday and is still causing small small problems. I stayed home from work on Tuesday and took it easy at work the rest of the week.

I also wanted to tell those of you who have been sending me letters/cards/packages thank you!!! It is a wonderful things when I get mail. I love mail. For a few reason #1 it makes me feel special #2 it keeps me updated on things at home #3 it helps encourage me often times for the entire week #4 it makes me smile when I stop and think that this card/letter had made it all the way from Illinois/Missouri and is now in my hands in Africa.

So keep the mail coming!!!!!! Every few days when I get home from work I take a look at the mail board and look to see if the US has received mail for the day.


Here is my mailing address:
Mercy Ships
M/V Africa Mercy
c/o Jessica Campbell
PO Box 2020
Garden Valley, Tx 75771

No comments: