I serve with Mercy Ships. Everything here, however, is my personal opinion and is not read or approved before it is posted. Opinions, conclusions and other information expressed here do not necessarily reflect the views of Mercy Ships

Sunday, February 8, 2009

First Glimpse

We are arriving tomorrow in BENIN...Praise Jesus! 9 days at sea is too much for me.

I thought I would let you all get a first glimpse at our new dental clinic. These pictures were emailed to me from the advanced team who has been stationed in Benin since November working all the details for the field service out. Wednesday the dental team hopes to drive out to our clinic so we can visually see how things are going to work. Thursday and Friday we hope to start set up. :)


More to come after we ARRIVE tomorrow!

No comments: