I serve with Mercy Ships. Everything here, however, is my personal opinion and is not read or approved before it is posted. Opinions, conclusions and other information expressed here do not necessarily reflect the views of Mercy Ships

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Our old stomping grounds......

Today we passed by our old stomping grounds..... Monrovia, Liberia. I took a little photo and emailed it to my friend Lucy. You might remember me talking about her in previous posts. She is so special to me and I am so happy that we have kept in contact with each other. Thank God for the Internet. I emailed this picture to her in hopes that it will bring a smile to her face today!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It brought a smile to me!!!!! Hope things are going well for you I'm praying for you. Love Tammy