I serve with Mercy Ships. Everything here, however, is my personal opinion and is not read or approved before it is posted. Opinions, conclusions and other information expressed here do not necessarily reflect the views of Mercy Ships

Friday, February 6, 2009

TGIF.....

Thank God it's FRIDAY.... not that we get to walk on ground at all this weekend, but it will be nice to be able to sleep in, lay out and regain my bronzed African skin tones, watch endless hours of The Office and Scrubs again....and just simple let it soak in that on Monday we will be in Benin and on Monday it all starts again.

I am excited lets get this show on the road!


Sailing update:



Location: We sailed on past Liberia today and into the waters of the Ivory Coast
Weather Today Rain
Weather Tomorrow: Sunny I hope--
Plans for the weekend........................ GOOD Question.
Days at sea: 6

No comments: